Monday, November 8, 2010

Sausagefest 2010

There was some controversy over the artwork for the Indianapolis St. Thomas Aquinas Parish Sausagefest this year, which was titled Ascension Sausage.  But it was all good humored fun and I must say I think it came out quite well. This was my third straight year of providing the art for the event. Each year the event is getting larger and I'm sure it is due my professional drawings and unbelievable artistic concepts. The beer truck, grilled sausages of every flavor, live music, gambling, and kids games, I am sure have nothing to do with it.  There are already ideas in the works on how to top this year, and if an idea is too controversial there is even talk of black-marketing unruly Sausagefest shirts outside the festival grounds. But that is only a contingency plan at this point.

Join us next year.

No comments: